Northlands Coliseum LRT Park & RideSafe, Convenient, Affordable.
Located just a short walk away from Coliseum Station, Northlands Park & Ride is an inexpensive parking alternative for daily commuters going downtown, to the University of Alberta, Grant MacEwan, NAIT or anyone working near an LRT station!
Lot E (near Northlands Coliseum, see parking map here) is being turned into a Park & Ride location. LRT passengers can now guarantee themselves a spot in this lot for a monthly fee.
Price: $40/month + GST. Guests can purchase a month at a time or an annual pass (pro-rated monthly). They will be able to park there from 6 a.m. – 6 p.m., Monday – Friday. Charge Parking may be in effect after 6 p.m.
Payment: Purchse your pass online.
Park & Ride Pass $40
Annual Park & Ride Pass $40/mo
(pro-rated monthly until January 2018) + GST.
For More Information
- To buy a monthly or annual parking pass.
- To inquire about a monthly or annual parking pass.
- For any other inquiries or concerns.
What are the Benefits?
- Guaranteed parking in the reserved parking lot.
- No need to come early to get a stall.
- Arrive when you are ready.
- Quick and easy access to parking and a short walk to the Coliseum LRT Station.
- Security patrolled, well lit, 24 hr. monitored video surveillance, well maintained (snow clearing).
- Paid Park & Ride stalls are available for transit patrons who wish to have reserved monthly or annual parking at Northlands Coliseum, a short walk to the Coliseum LRT Station.
- The reserved parking stalls in Lot E, Northlands Coliseum are available to transit patrons on a first-come, first served basis.
- Customers will be guaranteed parking but will not be given a dedicated parking stall.
- A parking pass will be given to customers, which they will need to visibly display on their car’s rear view mirror.
- Northlands Park & Ride is a private initiative and NOT associated with Edmonton Transit System (ETS) Paid Park and Ride project.
- Northlands is solely responsible to manage the day-to-day operations of selling monthly or annual parking passes, manage inquiries/complaints and will manage the enforcement of the Paid Park & Ride lot.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What does it cost to purchase a stall at the Paid Park and Ride?
A Northlands Park & Ride parking stall can be reserved for $40 a month (including G.S.T.) or by purchasing an annual parking pass (pro-rated monthly) for the Park & Ride Lot. Customers can not purchase daily or weekly passes.
2. What are the Paid Park and Ride parking hours?
A monthly or annual parking pass will entitle you to park from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. on weekdays and statutory holidays.
3. Where is the Northlands Park & Ride parking lot located?
Northlands Park & Ride is located in Lot E, Northlands Coliseum, 7424 118 Ave. N.W., Edmonton. The entrance is located at the intersection of 119 Ave. N.W. and Wayne Gretzky Drive with easy access to Yellowhead Trail and Fort Road. There are 654 stalls available for Park & Ride users.
4. Who is eligible to buy a paid parking pass?
The paid parking pass is offered to transit patrons. The pass is intended to be used by daily commuters who use ETS LRT and bus service.
5. Can I transfer my parking pass to another lot?
Northlands Park & Ride is a private operation and not affiliated with any ETS Park & Ride Lots. Parking passes are only valid in Northland’s designated Park & Ride Lot. Vehicles may be ticketed and towed if they park in a different paid parking lot.
6. How will the Paid Park & Ride be enforced?
Unpaid or unauthorized customers or vehicles not displaying a valid parking pass may be issued a traffic ticket under the City of Edmonton By-Law #5590 and towed at their own expense.
7. What happens if I am a Park & Ride customer and I am parked in the paid parking after 5 p.m.?
Paid Parking is enforced from 6 a.m. to 5 p.m. Paid customers are welcome to park at all paid stalls after 5 p.m. free of charge based on availability. Make note, Northlands Coliseum & Ride customers will need to vacate by 5 p.m. on posted Northlands event days. 72 hour notices will be provided on site.
8. My vehicle has been towed, who can I speak to about this?
Contact Northlands Security at 1.780.471.7171 if your vehicle has been towed.