Northlands and Sheep Producers of North Central Alberta Educational Foundation – $1,000.00 Bursary
- You are a member of a Northern Alberta Sheep producing family,
- You are:
a. A full-time student at an approved College, University, Technical School, OR
b. Because of a disability, you have “special needs” in the area of programming, service, or equipment, while attending school at any grade level.
- You reside in the Northern Central region, North of Township 34, in the Province of Alberta (generally an East/West line through the Town of Bowden, AB).
- You have a need for this Bursary.
- You have not received this Bursary on any 2 previous occasions.
Your application to the Scholarship Committee should include:
- A short letter of application including your complete Name, Age, School Attending: (Grade School, College, University, Technical School, Special School, etc.) – Academic standing, Faculty or program, and any other information that will support your application.
- A description of a Special Needs requirement.
- Include a recent School Picture.
All applications must be received by the December 31, 2018. All applications will be reviewed by the “Special Scholarship Committee”. The Final Selection of a recipient will be reviewed by the “Special Scholarship Committee” and the recipient will be approved on or before January 31, 2019. Bursary amount will be presented shortly thereafter.
All applications to be addressed to:
Sheep Producers of North Central Alberta Educational Foundation
c/o Northlands, Agriculture Department
2693 Broadmoor Boulevard, Suite 132,
Sherwood Park, Alberta, CA, T8H 0G1