Welcome to the Northlands Volunteer Page
As a volunteer you’ll play a major role in many of the amazing events we bring to Edmontonians every year!
Discover the various volunteer positions.
Monitor areas of access.
Well organized, team player and able to assist in organizing programs or events.
Courtesy Vehicle Driver
Ambassadors who transport visitors to their destination.
Friendly and outgoing personality to sell programs.
Variety of office skills can be accommodated.
Computer Data Entry
Knowledgeable in the use of basic computer programs. Able to enter data accurately and is detail orientated.
An outgoing person who promotes volunteering at fairs and other events.
Friendly and outgoing personality to sell tickets.
Welcome guests and answer questions.
Courtesy Vehicle Dispatcher
The ability to answer the phone, take messages and direct drivers.
Make the guests experience the best it can be.
Volunteer Centre Helper
Must be outgoing, organized, have strong customer service skills and the ability to work in busy situations.
Our Volunteers Make a Difference.
- Opportunities to make new friends
- Comfortable uniform
- 50% off at the Northlands Store
- 50% off food purchases
- Free food via meal vouchers
- Easy online sign-up for shifts
- Special ticket giveaways to concerts and events
- Discounted tickets for admissions to events like K-Days and CFR
- Discounted opportunities with Northlands Corporate Partners
- Outdoor movie nights
- Free entrance at Concert Series during FFI
- ETS Tickets
- Free parking when volunteering
- Exclusive invitations to our Annual Volunteer Appreciation Night
- Service pins and Northlands awards
- Fun-filled Volunteer Kick-Offs
- Volunteer Center access during Northlands events
- Bi-monthly Volunteer Newsletter
We Value Our Volunteers
With nearly 1,200 volunteers contributing in excess of 25,000 hours back to the community, we are proud of the work that you do, and prouder still to recognize your achievements. Through ongoing recognition, we thank all our volunteers for their tremendous work and their contribution to our community.