Positions & Current Opportunities
Discover the various Volunteer positions.
- Access Control – Monitor areas of access.
- Administrative Support – Variety of office skills can be accommodated.
- Arrival Ambassador – Welcome guests and answer questions.
- Committee Member – Well organized, team player and able to assist in organizing programs or events.
- Computer Data Entry – Knowledgeable in the use of basic computer programs. Able to enter data accurately and is detail orientated.
- Courtesy Vehicle Dispatcher – The ability to answer the phone, take messages and direct drivers.
- Courtesy Vehicle Driver – Ambassadors who transport visitors to their destination.
- Recruiter – An outgoing person who describes volunteering for Northlands while recruiting volunteer fairs and other events.
- Host – Make the guests experience the best it can be.
- Program Seller – Friendly and outgoing personality to sell programs.
- 50/50 Seller – Friendly and outgoing personality to sell electronic tickets.
- Volunteer Centre Helper – Must be outgoing, organized, have strong customer service skills and the ability to work in busy situations.
Attention Volunteers for K-Days!
Join the team for 10 fun filled days at K-Days as a Northlands Volunteer. Find out more or apply today!